Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Shrimp Fritters

I like shrimp very much. And as a matter of fact, I like cooking it in a very easy way. And one of the recipes that I'm doing everytime my husband bought a shrimp is the shrimp fritters.



Here are the ingredients:

500 g shrimp
3 eggs
flour q.b.
olive oil
salt

1. Wash and shelled shrimps.
2. In a bowl, batter the 2 whole eggs plus 1 egg yolk. Then add the flour until you get a mixture of medium density. Add salt and the remaining egg white (mounted on the snow).
3. In a pan, bring to boil the olive oil then if it's already hot put the shrimp. Then put 2 tablespoons of the mixture, entire the shrimp.
4. Cook the shrimp on both sides. And if the color is golden, remove it from the fire and dry it well and serve.

4 comments:

addyforest said...

Yummy!!!!!

Maus said...

it look yummie...i love crispy foods

AiDiSan said...

Shrimp is my kid's favorite. Thank you for sharing this easy to do recipe.

ShedSpot said...

looks very good ....