Friday, August 12, 2011

Can't Check My Page Rank... :(

I've been away from blogging for almost a year. Then last January I decided to come back. I thought it was easy to come back, but I was wrong. Now,I decided to visit my blogs and I found out that some of my blogs page rank are N/A. Maybe because my I changed my domain into blogspot. Since my private domain expired and I decided not to continue paying it. My problem right now is, what will I do to check the page rank status of this blog? Could anyone help me?

2 comments:

riablahgs said...

Hi Chelle,

I missed you in the blogging arena :) I hope you'll regularly post now so I can visit you.

Here's a site you can visit to check your pr: www.prchecker.info

Are you still in Italy?

Hope you still remember me.

Ria C

It's My Party
Home is Where the Heart Is
Red Lips and Pinky Toes
Handmade with LOVE

Chelle said...

yes Ria, I am still here in Italy... Of course, I still remember you... Kaw yata ang isa sa nagbibisita sa site ko noong very active pa ako...:)