Friday, April 3, 2009

Top 10 EC Droppers For The Month Of March

Thank you for all the bloggers who visited my blogs and spend their time dropping my EC. I'm sorry because I can't go to your site and drop your EC regularly as what you're doing. The reason is, I'm using a wireless modem with 5GB limit. Anyway, thank you very much for the support that you're doing on my sites... Hope you are always there and I'm always there too..:-)

Here are my Top 10 EC Droppers:

Dropper - # of drops

1. Scandinavian Ways - Winesworlds blog - 31
2. Zero - 30
3. Tips and News on Healthy Lifestyle - 29
4. Eating in New Zealand - 29
5. Cheese and Chocolate - 24
6. From This Side - 22
7. Diet Recipes Blog - 20
8. My Life's Events And Anecdotes - 18
9. Grandmother's Patternbook - 18
10. Life In The Fat Lane - 18

No comments: